"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." Elizabeth Stone

Thursday, April 1, 2010

random

I would just like to thank Brian Williams for reporting the good news today. I have stopped watching the news as a general rule because I find that everytime I do I begin to lose faith in humanity. It was simple, he made a small comment about the beautiful weather in the midwest, but it was enough.
With all the natural disasters, the crappy economy, the war and the horrid things that we as humans do to our fellow man and our earth it's easy to become consumed with ugliness, but there is still beauty and love you just have to look for it. So thank you for bringing a little sunshine to an otherwise dreary news day!

No comments:

Post a Comment